|Burn .img files - MagicISO|
|Released by: MagicISO, Inc.
|Web Site: http://www.magiciso.com/
|Using MagicISO to burn .img file.
|Keywords: burn .img files|
|Update Date: 2/20/2005 11:14:40 AM|
Are you looking for the tools that has the ability to burn .img file to CD-R/RW,DVD-R/RW,DVD+R/RW? yes, MagicISO can help you do that.
MagicISO is a powerful CD image file editor/creator/extractor/converter and cd burner. It can backup CD/DVD to your hard disk and directly create / edit / extract / burn ISO files directly.It can make bootable CD image. It also can convert BIN or any other format file created by CD burning software or virtual CD-ROM driver software to standard ISO format. It embed with Window Explorer.
1.Process almost all CD-ROM image file(s) including (ISO,BIN,NRG,CRF,BWI,BWT,LCD,CUE,CCD,MDF,MDS,VCD,CIF,FCD,VDI,C2D,PDI,IMG,etc).
2.Ability to directly add/delete/rename/extract file(s) within image files.
3.Convert image files to the standard ISO format(Include BIN to ISO,NRG to ISO,CIF to ISO converter etc).
4.Backup CD to your hard disk.
5.Burn CD and DVD with most of CD image file(include ISO,BIN,NRG,CIF etc)
6.Supports ISO 9660 Level1/2/3 and Joliet extension
7.Duplicate disc to ISO file from CD-ROM.
8.Magic ISO maker embed with Windows Explorer.
9.You can convert almost all image file formats, and save it as a standard ISO format file.
10.Edit ISO file in many format(such as Nero burning ROM, Easy CD Creator, CDRWin, CloneCD, BlindWrite, winiso, reader etc).
11.Select some files or directories, and then create the ISO based on these files.
12.Make bootable ISO file.
13.Because of its file associations, you can simply double click an ISO file in Windows Explorer to open it.
14.Very easy to use interface but powerful enough for an expert.
15. Command line utility (miso.exe) for creating, editing, extracting ISO file on Windows Console
16. Correct volume serial number after editing original CD/DVD image files.
17. Supports ISO image with Rock Ridge extension (Linux/Unix CDs)
18. edit properties of CD/DVD image files.19. Can searching files or directories in CD/DVD image file.
20. Supports expert bootable setting for creating Linux/Unix bootable CD/DVD
21. Supports creating Multi-Boot CD/DVD image file so that the user can install Multiple Operation System from one CD/DVD
22. supports opening/extracting/editing floppy disk image file.
Using MagicISO to burn .img file.